Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Bucket List

So with everyone crowing about summer,
and how excited they are, 
I will admit I'm beginning to get a bit of the fever.
To our household, summer isn't really that exciting yet.

We don't have any kids in school breaking for the summer.
We don't have any vacation coming our way from work.
And well, to me, I suspect it's going to be just another set of weeks.
But here's to hoping that it won't lack its fun and joy everyone is planning for.

So I figured that I'd post a few ideas that are on my personal summer bucket list.


one. take our family to the park
two. continue the [usually] successful cleaning schedule
three. host a dinner party, and/or birthday party
four. have a successful outside movie night
five. host a game night
six. have at least three solo date nights
seven. make a sale on my baby accessories
eight. enjoy myself
nine. do an art project with Liam
ten. make [and maybe produce somehow?] a custom fabric pattern
eleven. make another amazing birthday cake for my husband
twelve. come up with one reason each day why I deserve the great life I have
thirteen. go to an event I've never been to before

So these are just the ones I can pull off the top of my head at ten oclock at night before I go to bed.
Maybe I'll add onto them as I go.
And I definitely will be checking them off and letting y'all know how it's going.
I think this is an extremely fun thing to do 
to get your priorities in order, as well as remind yourself what awesome stuff is in store.
So what's on your summer bucket list?
Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment