Wednesday, August 8, 2012

7 Questions!

Holy god I'm exhausted.
Just thought you should know.
Like simply, purely, to the bone fatigued.
I also have melatonin lingering in my system, so...if my post is a little odd, bare with me, kay?

I've missed all of you so much!
And I want to send a special thank you to everyone who stopped by from the blog hop yesterday!
I gained a lot of new followers,
and most of you were super sweet enough to even drop a comment!
THANK YOU!
It so totally made my day.

I'm working three afternoon shifts this week,
which bumps my usual two hour work day to six.
I may be sounding like a wimp, but it totally wipes me out!
I don't even understand why.
I guess I'm just lazy and enjoy just a two hour day.
I like having most of my day to myself.
And while the work isn't particularly hard,
it's just long, and leaves me totally tired.
But that's besides the point.

We've got my furbaby back!
My little adorable chihuahua Rosie is living with us. 
We finally are able to have pets again and I'm loving it.
Though I feel super bad because it's so hot in our house, and she's not used to it.
I worry about her. She's a bit of an older dog.
But I selfishly love having her here.

All right. You were promised some questions!
Let's go!


1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch? 
First, Olympics are awesome on a global scale sure. But for me? They're kind of just another sporting event that I don't really watch much of. I know, call me un-American. I'm sorry. But as far as my favorite to watch, I like the gymnastic routines. That and all our girls this year are super talented. And young jeez.

  2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be? 
*snorts* Wow me in an Olympic event? That'd be too funny. Seriously. I'd be like the outlier that we measure everyone else by. 'Wow, he made a serious error there folks, but at least he wasn't the overwhelming mistake of that one competitor from the US'. But to compete... probably some sort of swimming. Not synchronized. Maybe diving. Figure skating seems fun but definitely too many ways to break your damn face for this girl. 

  3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life? 
What a horrible way to go either way. I hate both of those things. Let me preface it by saying that people have been taking advantage of my ticklish nature my whole life. My brother used to be able to tickle me from a distance it was that bad. So yes, I developed an unhealthy dislike for the sport. So probably poked by the finger *shudders*

  4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
I try and keep them long. I bit them for years so it's always a special accomplishment for me. When I file them, I usually lean towards a slightly rounded square. But they always wear themselves round somehow. I don't truly understand that.

  5. Do you think you're funny? 
I definitely have a very particular sense of humor. My husband enjoys it.

  6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted? 
Sometimes I do a countdown. That's always fun and it makes you aware that time is drawing closer. I also start other projects in the meantime to distract myself so I don't think about it so much.

  7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?! 
[Psst Going to Disneyland is from the Super Bowl, pretty sure]
I'm apparently going to bite it?
Anyone else a bit wtf about that?
Or I could go bang half the athlete's village like everyone else does apparently.
But for serious...
Go the hell home.
LOL


Don't forget to go visit Gentri Lee and see what she and others answered!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of Olympics questions! I hear ya on being exhausted..Coffee cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I didn't know going to disneyland was only reserved for football players... hahaha! Pretty sure they'll let the olympic athletes in as well. :)
    You are too funny! I'm sorry you are so exhausted. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete