Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sponsor Love Numba Three

Hey y'all!
Pretty sure this is the last sponsor round-up for month of June.
But don't worry, there will be many more opportunities to chill and meet up,
especially if you follow me via facebook or twitter.



Megan @ and here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

"I love to have a place where I can go to express my thoughts, share my stories, and hopefully inspire and uplift other women. I like to talk about womanhood, motherhood, marriage and everything in between! I believe that through blogging we can create a strong, community of women that can support one another through the good and the bad."




Amanda @ Royal Daughter Designs
BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

"Hi y'all! Royal Daughter Designs is a Christian lifestyle blog all about my life as a country girl. I write about gardening, ranching, and enjoying my front porch swing. You'll also find tutorials for beautifying your blog, recipes, and an occasional attempt at being fashionable."

Something exciting that Royal Daughter Designs is promoting is a linky party on Thursday June 14 - "Sponsor Showcase". It's all about promoting the heck out of your sponsors! Keep an eye out, and see what all the hype is about. Let your sponsors get as much love as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment