Saturday, May 5, 2012

Notice Anything Different?

Well I sure do! I've been working on a new blog layout for spring/summer!

Be honest, what do y'all think? I personally am in absolute love with it. It's so nice and fresh and clean and bright!

I researched a bit of what colors are trending right now since I wanted something current, as well as snagged bits and pieces of inspiration from other places I'd seen. That and I saw so many bloggers updating theirs, I just got that creative itch to do mine all over again.

I spent a lot of time on this one. A large part of that was on my banner to get those little buttons in there, but I managed it!

I asked my husband if I should update my blog, and he replies 'No, why would you do that?'. I was mildly disheartened at first, but he continued speaking, 'Of course, this coming from the guy who'd do it once and never touch it again'. Well that was all the approval I needed! haha.

Well so far so good, and I hope that everybody enjoys it! If you're looking for an update of your own, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'd love to help you, and (Pssst) I do it for free!
1035kwhite [at] gmail [dot] com

OH P.S!

I finally took the 'twitter plunge'. Gah. I was really putting it off. I'm still not sure how much I'll /actually/ use it. But well, I figured I'd give it a go. Just another way to get the name out there right? So I'm hoping. That and we all know what a giveaway-aholic I am (if you don't you must be new), so this is just another way to enter!
My point being, come follow me? @LilHMHW

Wondering about the tagline? Well there's really an simple odd explanation for this. Truly. I sing 'I love you a bushel and a peck' to my husband all the time. (Don't even get me started on the conversation we had the first time I sang it, since he thought I was nuts). I mostly do it because I remember my mom and my grandpa singing it to me, and it always made me smile. Regardless, the other day, we were texting and 'showing off our love' to each other. So when he began texting that, I countered with 'i love you a bushel and a pound of plutonium'. He replied, 'Wow... that's a lot...'. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment