Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Last Thing #3

Well it's that time again ladies and gents!
Let us proceed my dears!



« WISHED I HADN'T SAID »

I totally had a moment where I am sure my face looked like >.< today in real life. I was talking to a manager at a business I might perhaps like to get a job at. (Which also, not fun. At all). She mentions that the work around there was really competitive. I replied 'Oh that seems understandable as you guys work on commission", which is something the guy I talked to when I dropped off the app mentioned. She then proceeds with 'OH reallly? He told you that? He wasn't supposed to. I'll have to talk to him about that. But thank you for bringing that to my attention'. I instantly felt like a heel, feeling guilty for something I probably am not even at fault with and who knows if it'll actually get him into trouble or not. BUT! I still feel wretched about it.

« WISHED DIDN'T EXIST »

Drama. Plain and simple. I am not used to having female friends, and I've recently developed a nice circle of them, mainly through online contact. But it seems lately, we just can't go a day without having some kind of hurt feelings drama. I keep telling myself, that it's okay, it'll turn out. But it just seems like the world is ending any time it happens with someone, and I just hope it holds. Too many *winkies* in one place.

« FELT GOOD ABOUT »

Monday, (jeez seems like so long ago), the hubby and I went to a Worksource lab to work on our resume. If you don't know what worksource is, it's a state run organization that helps with job searching and whatnot. It's free, lots of great resources. But we both worked on and doctored our resumes to be at their highest potential. It really made me feel good afterwards to look at it, because it does look really nice and professional and they helped me arrange my somewhat spotty work record to not look quite so patchy. So I was pleased!

« GOT IN THE MAIL »

We got mormon mail! Our mormon friend is currently completing basic training and moving onto MOS apparently. We're super proud of him. He seems to be doing really well, and it's kind of fun to have a penpal, an honest to god snail mail pen pal. {haha}

« COVETED »

Refer to the post directly before this. I coveted all those swim suits!

« REALIZED I MISSED »

cheeeezeits. So much! I haven't had em in forever, was picking at some at my mom's house, and remembered how much I /love/ them!

All right, that's it for me this week. Don't forget to go check in on what other people answered about, as well as the really touching story that Jenna shared with her The Last Thing I.

No comments:

Post a Comment