Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Freebies!

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to offer some fantastic freebies that I decided to make today.
I ran across the idea somewhere or another, and I thought to myself, what a wonderful world idea.
Sorry I couldn't help it. My mind went there.

So I decided to offer up some social media buttons.
I figured perhaps if people got a taste for free, maybe they'd want to come back
and give me some awesome things to fill my time with!



I've included both a zip and a RAR file that you can download, depending on your preference.
Also the images come separate so you reorder/use whichever way you'd like.
(These are made for a white background, just a heads up)

If you do decide to use them, please, feel free to drop me a comment!
I'd love to see them!
And maybe a shout out too?
Also if you need any coding help, let me know and I'm free to help you get em together.
Think that's all you need to know!

ZIP or RAR

1 comment:

  1. wow! how nice of you, those social icons are pretty adorable!! I love the little twitter bird:) Thanks for linking up to the blog hop today!

    ReplyDelete