Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions {3}

{ 7 Questions }
thank you Gentri Lee!

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
My husband and I have talked a lot about trying to do a mom&pop style bakery. Mostly single serve things. Some custom cakes and cupcakes. Maybe a breakfast special. Just something fun to do together and leave for our family.

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Embrace your grumpiness! (haha) I am not always a morning person. I didn't used to be period but I'm getting better at it. So it's known by most of my family just to not talk to me for the first hour or so of my awake-ness. But usually my grumpy notions don't last that long. I tend to get happy again pretty easily.

3. What's the very first memory you have?
I am also notorious for having a very very poor memory. But if I had to think of my 'very first', it's more a snippet than an actual memory. I have a memory of opening my bedroom door, the long hallway covered by one of those handmade braided rugs, and racing up it on little toddler feet. I also have the memory of riding an elephant when I was quite small, thinking the people looked like ants. (Though we all know, an elephant isn't quite that tall.)

4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Wow we sure got heavy quick, hmm? Well since my husband has in depth plans for the zombie apocalypse, I'd say we'd probably do a little of fight and hide. I've shot a gun before. Can even hit something fairly accurately. Plus we have like a party all mapped out already of who we want to stay with us. Best places to hole up. These are conversations my husband and his friends have often when they get together.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Probably dinner. We don't often eat breakfast, and lunch my husband is only home for an hour. So dinner is the time we can really sit down and enjoy ourselves, cook something we want to eat without too much pressure to get it done quickly. This is also the most common meal we share with other people. So that's a perk as well.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
I guess visually? Visually in the sense that if I write something down it's not going anywhere. Writing on a computer isn't as good for me as physically writing. I used to get in trouble sometimes because I'd doodle in class while listening to help me focus and retain better. That and I love diagrams.

7. What is your favorite joke?
One of my all time favorite (kid friendly) jokes will always be:

What do you call a dog with no legs?
Call it whatever you want, it's never gonna come to you.



Thanks again to Gentri Lee for hosting. I love me some questions, always have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment