Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 Questions {2}

{ 7 Questions }
thank you Gentri Lee!

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
I'm not sure I have a favorite style... I guess I'm not as into decorating as others and so I'm a bit lost on that count >.>

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
Probably the only trip I've gotten to go on with my husband so far. We went to Joseph and Willowa Lake. Was a few months after we got married. Not incredibly incredibly far, but far enough that it was a big deal. We had a really fantastic time and even think that it'd be awesome to live in that little town. Besides, they had the best breakfast food we've ever tasted.

3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
Gentri had a pretty awesome idea with fox. But I'd probably have a Fusa. Aren't they so cute?

(Though an otter would be pretty badass too)

4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
My mom does. Like a trucker. My husband doesn't complain, but I think I do sometimes.

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
I don't typically drive by myself. So I'd be with my husband, so it wouldn't be too scary. But the one time I did break down, I called my parents who had to drive like 2 1/2 hours to come rescue me because I had no one else to come get me. It was scary.

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
Wish list. Let's see..
• Just a little more time with my sister before her world changes.
• For these damn brownies to turn out
And also something like this...


7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
Probably fishing. When it warms up is the time we do it the most. Or well, at least last year. At some point. I don't know. >.>

So there it is. My answers. Don't forget to go check out Gentri's as well as other contributors!

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute blog! i love the name! found you via the blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete