Friday, April 6, 2012

Loves on a Thursday (But really Friday)

So Lish over at Imprintalish has changed her 'how pinteresting' projects to Loves on a Thursday. And I'm again, all for it. Though this week I find I just don't know what kind of theme to follow. I scan through Pinterest without much interest recently, but I have been finding some other posts that have made it into my book of exciting things to do, (or will be doing shortly...hopefully).

So I think that's what I'm going to be doing this Thursday (hush all you naysayers that it's not Thursday, I didn't think about what I could do until today!)

So without further adeu...




DIY Turban @ C&C || Quick & Easy Carrot Cake Cupcakes ||
The Making of a Dress @ Made it on Monday || Blueberry Peach Buckle || Short Jumpsuit by Simplicity

Here's the turban I created in between steps on my jumpsuit.



And the cupcakes. So yummy, though we did use a homemade frosting. More on that later.



The blueberry peach buckle and dress making are not something I've technically started yet but the recipe is one my sister is raving about and the dress making just seems like it would be so much fun. Besides, the step by step posts she's making seem to make it really easy.

So thanks again to Lish for bailing my ass out of not posting for like... all of April. So! Thanks again for that!

Loves on a Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!You can have 'Loves on a Anyday!' :D That cupcake and blueberry thingy look delish and great job on the headband!

    ReplyDelete