Saturday, March 3, 2012

Someone's Blog-day is here....



Kate over at From the Guest Room (my very first sponsor ever as of last month), is having her blogaversary as well as her birthday all in one weekend! Her one year blog anniversary is today, and her birthday is tomorrow, I believe.

She has been one of the most supportive people I've ever found through the blogging community. Most people are open and willing to do a ad-swap, but Mary Kate goes way beyond that. She's always excited to help, and offering things to do and ways to participate in a bunch of ways. Last month was a valentine's day story special, this month it's all about hospitality. And she offers out her sponsors to help celebrate. I think that's so awesome, and I feel truly touched to have gotten to know her in the way I have so far, though I know I have all that much more to explore!

So I'd highly encourage you to go check out her blog, say hi, wish her a happy b-day and birthday! And if you can't be convinced just through the desire to offer good wishes, she's also having a GIVEAWAY! Two winners will get party favors. Go check it out!

So from me to you, Kate...



Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you are sooo sweet!! Thank you sooo much! That totally blesses my heart!! Thanks! -Kate

    ReplyDelete