Thursday, March 15, 2012

Needing A Jumpstart?


Most of my creative endeavors...well..okay..most to begin with..I'm getting better, really! But most of them stil come from the necessity to enter something. I love link parties, and places where you can enter ... not competitions persay. But you know, where you can get featured and feel all good about yourself and whatnot. Well, there's something coming up soon that is going to spring forth a 'spring project' from me. Just you watch.

custom

Relax, it doesn'ts tart until April 2nd. We still have some time. But! I really love these, mainly because you know, you link up one place, you get viewed seven, and hey! Voila! It is also how I found one of my favorite blogs authored by one of my super sweet sponsors, Digger! Yes. Their valentine's day blog extravaganza business is just where I stumbled upon her, and I've been hooked ever since.

If you want to read more about it, go over and visit her! Tell her I said hi, and well, you'll learn soon enough just how super spiffy she is.

Now...to figure out just what I'll be putting up...

1 comment:

  1. Awww. :) Thanks so much for the super sweet shout out! :) I Lurve you too! :)

    Digger

    ReplyDelete