Sunday, February 20, 2011

Polka Dot Pink Dress

So today was my little cousin's birthday party. I had made her present this year. It was the first time I'd ever given her a present because she is a relation on my husband's side. I made a little polka dot pink dress that matched my apron pretty nicely. I was really proud of myself, because I learned how to pleat and gather with this project, and I thought it turned out really nice. Here's my finished product.




Soon I promise to have a picture of my little cousin in the dress. It actually ended up fitting her pretty well, though it does leave a little room to grow into it. So I was quite pleased with the results, because I didn't have much of a size/measurements to go on.






Well, getting late. Start my newest project, the tunic shirt, tomorrow hopefully. I already have the patterns cut out, just not in the fabric quite yet. And I forgot to pick up some interfacing. Which, I have to find out just what that is. Wish me luck!

As always,

1 comment: